The Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™ is a skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what is a Cryptocurrency and how it works and also uses the same knowledge to make new utility tokens and Cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are making huge inroads in the process, and they are actively traded and mined nowadays. The CCT credential certifies an individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Introduction to Certified Cryptocurrency Trader™
- What is Cryptocurrency
- How Cryptocurrency work
- What are Exchanges?
- Types of Exchanges
- Cryptocurrency wallets
- Introduction to Trading
- Types of Trading
- Risk management
- Trading Psychology
- How to buy your first cryptocurrency?
- Tools and Platforms (Part-1)
- Tools and Platforms (Part-2)
- Candlestick Chart Level-1
- Candlestick Chart Level-2
- Trading Strategies Level-1
- Trading Strategies Level-2
- Trading Strategies Level-3
- Cryptocurrency Portfolio
- How to trade successfully?
- Predict the Markets
- Trading Rules
- Online multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to get assistance for clearing the exam through us.
- Prove your Cryptocurrency skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Cryptocurrency
- Learn how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies
- Learn how to determine good investments
What you get?
- Blockchain Council Expert Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
- ENTR MasterNode running on VPS.
What does a Cryptocurrency trader do?
Cryptocurrency trader involves recommending investments, developing investment strategies, evaluating risks, and maintaining investment portfolios
The Growth Curve ahead:
Crypto Trading Consultant
Crypto Trading researcher
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, Health, Education, Manufacturing and other domains.
Top Job Functions:
- Business Development
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisers
- Research analyst
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- Technical writer
- Trading analyst
- Financial advisor