A cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency system which uses a peer-to-peer network to avoid double spending and stores information immutably. A Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ is one who has a wide knowledge of the cryptocurrencies and the functioning of the distributed ledger technology. He is one who possesses expert-level knowledge about bitcoin protocols and has the ability to develop and integrate applications with the bitcoin network.
Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™ is an advanced level certification and training rendering expertise on cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Cryptocurrencies are making huge inroads in the process, and they are actively traded and mined nowadays. The CCE credential certifies an individual in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Introduction to Certified Cryptocurrency Expert™
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Anatomy of Cryptocurrency.
- Why would you use a Cryptocurrency?
- How does Cryptocurrency work?
- What are some famous cryptocurrencies?
- What defines the price of Cryptocurrency?
- Pros and Cons of Cryptocurrency
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- What are miners and what do they do?
- How to mine cryptocurrencies?
- What is a MasterNode?
- How to gain from MasterNodes?
- VPS Setup: Windows.
- VPS Setup: Unix.
- Setup MasterNodes: Windows.
- Setup MasterNodes: Unix.
- What is an ICO?
- What is an IEO?
- How ICO/IEO work?
- Why are ICO/IEO’s gaining so much traction?
- Introduction to Trading.
- What cryptocurrencies should you buy?
- What are Exchanges?
- Secure wallets and why are they used?
- What are ERC20 token and wallet?
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 1.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 2.
- How to trade cryptocurrencies Part – 3.
- Risks and rewards.
- Current trends and analysis
- Online multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to get assistance for clearing the exam through us.
- Learn how to trade and mine cryptocurrencies
- Prove your Cryptocurrency skills & understanding
- Grasp the in-deep understanding of basics & uses of Cryptocurrency
What you get?
- Blockchain Council Expert Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
- ENTR MasterNode running on VPS.
What does a Cryptocurrency Expert do?
Cryptocurrency expert involves recommending investments, developing investment strategies, evaluating risks, and maintaining investment portfolios
The Growth Curve ahead:
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, Health, Education, Manufacturing and other domains.
Top Job Functions:
- Business Development
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisers
- Marketing manager
- Research analyst
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- Technical writer
- Web developer