A Certified Blockchain Expert is a professional who understands Blockchain technology profoundly and can build Blockchain-based applications for businesses.
CBE is exhaustive training, an exam-based Blockchain certification aiming to impart in-depth practical knowledge in Blockchain technology. As demand for Blockchain professionals is soaring, this Blockchain certification will prove to be your competitive advantage giving enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
Introduction to Certified Blockchain Expert
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain Essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Is Blockchain a Silver Bullet?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- The problem of Trusting
- The immutable ledger of transparency
- High Availability
- High Security
- Faster dealings and cost savings
- Verifiability and Availability
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain projects
- Blockchain Users
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Blockchain Exchanges
- Blockchain Miners
- Blockchain Developers
- Blockchain Applications
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why is it called a P2P network?
- What are the blocks, transactions, private key & addresses?
- Sample Transaction How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus How conflicts are being resolved?
- When to use a Blockchain & when NOT?
- What is Blockchain mining?
- Types of mining
- Pool mining
- Solo mining
- Who are Miners? What does a Miner do?
- Types of mining
- Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated POS v/s Proof of Importance
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- How to build your own Blockchain Solution?
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
- What are Smart Contracts?
- How smart contract works?
- Use Cases: Supply-chain
- Vendor Payment
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Regulatory Audit & Security
- Use Cases: Healthcare Record Keeping
- Health Record Management
- Hospital Supply Tracking & Tracing
- Faster Claim Settlement
- Administrative & Regulatory Audit
- Equipment tracking
- Clinical Trials Record Keeping
- Use Cases: Cyber Security
- Tracking and tracing
- Right to be forgotten
- Fraud security
- Data quality
- Protected Network Access
- Protected Communication
- Use Cases: Digital Marketing
- Smart Contract
- Use Cases: Land Ownership
- Eliminating physical archives
- Increased Residence
- Enhance Security
- Use Cases: Finance Industry
- Capital Markets
- Digital Identity
- Cross-border Payments
- Loyalty and reward
- Use Cases: Law
- Intellectual Property
- Chain of Custody
- Litigation and Settlement
- Online multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam no more than 3 times.
- If you fail to acquire 60+ marks even after three attempts, then you need to get assistance for clearing the exam through us.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Implement your skills in any Blockchain applications
- Build your own Blockchain enterprise with acquired knowledge
- Have unique knowledge to help you in your career.
What you get?
- Blockchain Council Expert Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Hands-on industry project experience
What does a Blockchain Expert do?
Works closely with product teams to design and build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses.
The Growth Curve ahead, after this course.
Blockchain Project Managers
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, Banks, Telecom, Health, Education, Manufacturing and other domains.